Alden Courts of Huntley offers a holistic approach to quality care and services for individuals with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and other conditions that cause dementia.
At Alden Courts of Huntley, we provide innovative memory care with compassionately delivered assisted living services and offer the convenience of skilled rehabilitation/Medicare-covered services when needed.
This unique memory care model ensures your loved one’s safety, security and comfort if their health care needs ever change.
Memory Care with Assisted Living Services
Offering both memory care and assisted living services by our memory care professionals, your loved one will receive the care and services needed to help them live life to the fullest.
- Private and semi-private apartments
- Three neighborhoods based on level of care
- Enclosed outdoor courtyards
- Custom designed setting that improves stimulation and safety
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Innovative Wellness Dining Program
- Life Enrichment Program offering ability-focused, individualized and innovative programming and activities
- Family Orientation and Support Program offering family engagement experiences
- Specially trained and licensed memory care professionals
- Improved quality of life
Skilled Rehabilitation/Medicare-Covered Services
If your loved one experiences a fall, injury or medical condition that requires rehabilitation and therapy, Alden Courts of Huntley can provide specialized rehabilitation, nursing and therapy care and services designed exclusively to assist individuals with memory care issues.
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech-Language therapy
- Swallow program
- Post-Acute Rehabilitation in Orthopedics, Cardiac, Pulmonary and NeuroStroke
- Wound care
- Pain management
- IV therapy